Environmental, Health & Safety
- Deffree ensures that the emissions are much lower than the prescribed norms of statutory requirements as per the Indian Government for safe & healthful work place.
- Deffree has installed 3MW windmills to generate green energy and thereby reduces the Company’s carbon foot print.
- Deffree also involves in green movement by supporting growing of plants from seeds (Sapling).
- The programme includes safety training of personals, providing adequate helmets, masks, shoes, goggles, aprons and heat-resistant gloves.
Inspection & Testing
Deffree conducts the following tests
- Radiography testing
- Dye-penetrant testing
- Chemical test by Spectrometer (32 elements ARL)
- Mechanical test by 40 MT UTM machine
- Full-fledged Sand Testing Laboratory
- Dimensional measurement by TRIMOS V7-1100
- Hardness Tester